Unseen Photos of Sri Lankan Actress Shalani Tharaka

Shalani Tharaka is one of very famous upcoming Sinhala teledrama actress in Sri Lanka. She was enter in to the entertainment sector of Sri Lanka due to the pageant competition call " Sirasa Kumariyo" which was organized by Sri Lankan Premier entertainment channel Sirasa Television Netwrok ( Maharaja Company).She got more famous due to the performanc of "Isuru Bawana" ( Sri Lanka Rupawahini Coperation Teledrama) and "Api Api Wage"( Independence Television Network Teledrama). She is one of another successful teledrama actress and model in Sri Lankan entertainment sector. I will plan to post more quality contents and more quality and rare image gallery in near future. I personally thank everyone who visit my site and encourage me and send comment on my works.








1 comment:

  1. I was so imptressed with the acting of petitie actress Shalani Tharaka while watching the teledrama Api api wage. She reminds me of my own daughter sometimes. I wish her all the very best in future endeavours & many thks for posting her pics as I was trying to locate her name all this time.
    Deepal, Dubai ( deepal.rajaguru@ gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...